Pursuant to Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our regulations by the second section of article 22 of the Act on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail about our use of the cookies our website.
Cookies are small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor on our website so that the server can remember the visit of this user later when he or she accesses our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the website, visualized certain pages, etc. It also saves your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored or you prefer to receive information every time a cookie may install, configure your browsing options to do this. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting each cookie you want to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is shut down);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
You can allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help function.
- Firefox: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personal Settings. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help function.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Google support or the browser’s Help function.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or the browser’s Help function.
With respect to third-party cookies, that is, those external from our website, we cannot be held liable for the content and truthfulness of the privacy policies that they contain so that the information we provide is always with reference to the source.
The cookies that may be installed from our website are described in detail hereby. Depending on the navigation, all cookies or only some of them may be installed.
|PHPSESSID||function||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to enable the session variables to be saved to the web server.||first-party||End of the session|
|wordpress_||function||Activates during the login and saves the authentication details.||first-party||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||function||Activates during the login and saves the authentication details.||first-party||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||function||Activates during the login and saves the authentication details.||first-party||1 year|
|wp-settings-||function||Enables the customization of the user interface||first-party||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||function||Enables the customization of the user interface||first-party||End of the session|
|autoptimize_feed||function||Cookie for the optimization module of Autoptimize website||third-party||End of the session of the cookie|
|pll_language||function||Polylang is an extension to make multilingual WordPress websites.||first-party||1 year|